Sunday, November 7, 2010

Hello Fall in Washington!

We love Fall. It's such a beautiful season here in WA state. I might be slightly bias, but i'm pretty sure that there is nowhere more beautiful than our gorgeous state when it's in the midst of changing seasons.



It's also pretty amazing to do a shoot in the beautiful colors. I wanted to do another post to kick off our holiday season sessions. We have our first holiday shoot today in Issaquah...I'm excited, I love this time of year (when we are able to squeeze in great shoots in between rain showers).



Anyhow, we still have some time slots open for holiday sessions...so e-mail us if you are interested! jamie@lindelof-photography.com



I've posted somemore of our favorite pictures from this year so far (that I didn't have time to upload in the last post). It's so hard to choose our favorites...but I tried my best!



Happy Fall everyone!











































No comments:

Post a Comment